CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Dine

Here we go!
We've selected a fine place to dine. We're going to try out for Kizuna! its a Japanese restaurant. And from what I've heard and read about. It serves quality Japanese cuisines unlike other places. haha! Food with quality will come with a quality pricing? not really,its just slightly more expensive,just a slight. Don't worry Happenings,its affordable(believe me).
Oh right! I forgot to mention that this would replace out so-called BBQ dinner. haha! the date,we've(Serena and me) discussed bout' it and er... how about the 23rd of May? Abel Foong! don't say cannot cannot all because of exams,everyone needs to eat don't they? haha! so, GO! the date is subject to changes of course. But tiara will be commencing his studies on the 25th. So its either 23rd or 24th. Alright Happenings,I'll need confirmation soon :)


Signing off !
CHRISTINA

0 comments: