CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 1, 2009

Wtf is happening here?

Woah.. what I want to say is that this blog is certainly going dead. With nobody willing to update it. So,I am!

My thoughts and what are these people (the happenings!) are currently going to do.

Abel Foong - He's not going to online so often anymore because of his studies. Well,lets see how far he get to control this,because online-ing is one of his necessities. haha!

Ng Wai Keong - No comment

Serena Tan - Well,she's still doing her daily routine,as a student,going for classes and having a little conflick with her drawings(especially landscape stuffs). But,she's getting there. :)

Annie Lim - She's having some feels here and there,but whatever it is,I have them 5 times more than she does. haha! its just a matter of how long right?

Yun Kat aka YunKitty - He's the guy that always says that he has to study and how his brains don't function as well as last time when he was back in highschool. I wonder why you say that YunKitty. As I always remember,this guy used to be super quiet and now he's like cunning and talkative. YunKitty! I think to get back your very missed high school brains is to shut up already. hahahhah!! I'm seriously joking there. Don't shut up. If not,we'll kick you out. :P

As for me (christina) - Something like Abel's,needs to concentrate on my damn studies right now. Its the peak moments where studies are the main spotlight. =.=


Some little updates. Yes,I know I was suppose to add the photos of YunKitty's birthday,but I don't know where I misplaced my damn camera.

0 comments: